Friday, October 24, 2008

Roxy and Mia's Blessing Day

What a fun day. Roxy and Mia, Jon and Ashley's little girl got to share this day. Both Rich and Jon gave the girls beautiful blessings and the testimonies shared were beautiful. It was so fun for these two to share such a fun day. We hope they will always be close, like sisters.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

What cute dresses those girls are in! How fun to have a cousin that is the same age to play with at all of the many parties your family has! Hope you had a great day!!!

Scates Family said...

They both looks so beautiful. That is so fun to have them blessed together. Can't wait to meet her. Miss ya!

Blanck said...

I wish I could have come to this my nephew was blessed the same day. they look so cute little Roxy and Mia.
Now I found your blog I can blogstock you. :)