Monday, August 11, 2008

Summer Update

It has been such a busy summer but so much fun. Between the remodeling the house, swim lessons, birthdays and getting ready for baby number four, there hasn't been a dull moment. I thought I'd add some pictures and do another blog when Rich gets our photos downloaded.

Piper became an awesome swimmer. Watch out swim team next year!
Unsure at first about swim lessons, Thayner ended up loving his lessons and did the best belly flops off the diving board.
Big shocker, Micah crying. He is getting better and he is off the bottle.
And it only took him six weeks to get in the water. He is stubborn.


Thayner's 3rd Birthday! Thanks to Missy, Thayner got his baseball cupcakes.

For now that is it. Stay tune for more Summer fun and baby news!

1 comment:

Scates Family said...

What fun at the pool. I love the baseball cupcakes.