I could not be more excited to find out what I am having. I feel like I have been waiting forever. I have been tempted as some of you know on many occasions to visit our local fetal photo but I just haven't done it. Even with the nudging But I did do my own test. I decided to go online and do the Chinese test. Guess what, it is a girl. However, it did inform me that I have a 50% chance of having a boy. Seriously those odds are amazing. Well 10 days and I will officially know and if I have a blue screen that day (Steph I will need help) it is a boy. If I have a pink page that day, it is a girl.
So after years of being happy in ignorance, I have started a food storage. It is minor but I started it. I am very grateful to my friend Amy for dragging me around to four different stores. I am also glad that I have friends that I can admit I am clueless to and they can help. So if you need veggies, peanut butter, evaporated milk or honey, you know who to call.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am going with the 50% that it is a Girl. I am excited to find out too! Good going on the food storage. If I need food I know who I will call. Thats if you would want to send it to Arkansas.
Are you taking bets? I will give you crochet flowers for LIFE if it's a girl.
YEAH FOR PINK TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Hil and Rich. Can't wait to meet your little girl!
Post a Comment